Summer holiday is the time when keeping your kids busy for the entire day is not so easy and entertaining. These two craft sheets were lying at home from some time, so we got the opportunity to do it. Art & craft is the best way to keep both the kids occupied and make them sit at one place for some time.
I personally find that art & craft is a very good way for little kids to learn and improve them in a many ways.
1. Fine Motor Skills : Cutting, Pasting requires using both their hands which helps them to improve the coordination and learning to cut, paste. While eating or writing how to use their hands.
2. Balancing : I feel it is a two-way process when you look at one sheet to search for a particular piece and then again look on the second sheet to paste it which again helps to improve the brain and hand balance.
3. Patience: Making them sit at one place and to complete the particular task itself built the patience.
4. Self Esteem /Confidence: This is one thing which I personally feel boost kids self-esteem when they do even a bit of something on their own and a little compliment is all they need to build an ever lasting self-esteem.
5. Creative side : Kids might not exactly follow the instructions and even we as a parent don’t want a perfect picture but this activity of trying, exploring help to make them think creatively with an open mind and endless options.
#Done by Aayan
#Done by Kaira (with mum’s help)
Happy Crafting !