2. Knead the chenna for around 10 minutes with the heel of your hand and crush any lumps
3. While kneading the chenna you should feel that chenna is soft and fluffy.
4. Add powdered sugar and cardamom powder to it, mix it well.
5. Dough will look this photo.
6. Put this dough into a nonstick pan and with a wooden spatula mash and stir it for 7-8 minutes as rawness of chenna will go.
7. After around 8 minutes it will look this photo.
8. Remove it from the heat and let it cool down.
9. Knead it again
10. Divide the dough into small portion you will get around 12-13 balls.
11. With gentle hands nicely make small balls and make a dent on the top, Garnish it with blanched pistachios.
Enjoy your melt in mouth “Sandesh”