Oatmeal bars can make a good breakfast option as they are full of protein.You can just grab a bar and you are really full (with good calories). This one I want to prepare for my kids as a easy to go snacks which we can just put into the snacks box and we are done !
- Mix oats, dry fruits, coconut and seeds together. I took rolled oats and baby oats (as rolled oats were no more in stock) but you can take 1.5 cup of rolled oats.
- As I was preparing this for my kids( a toddler also) so have grinded the dry fruits. Dry roast the seeds before adding them.
- Now mix all the wet ingredients. Combine both dry as well as wet ingredients.
- Preheat the oven on 200-250 c.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour the mixture on the tray and bake it for 40-45 minutes.
- While it was baking i have drizzled some honey on the top.
- Let it cool first and then cut it into the bars.
- You can store them in the refrigerator in a box or individually in a cling wrap.