Last time I have prepared No egg no butter banana cake and it was soft and moist, so this time want to try with the usual recipe for preparing a banana bread cake.
Banana bread cake
All purpose Flour- 200g
Wheat Flour-4 tbsp
Banana-3 ripe mashed
Baking powder- 2.5 tsp
Caster sugar- 100g or applesauce-5 tbsp
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease and dust flour loaf tin(I have bread loaf tin)with me.
2. Sift both the flour,baking powder and salt into a bowl.
3. I have mashed bananas in the blender for smoother texture and beaten eggs separately. Mix both well to have a smooth and fluffy mixture.
4. In another bowl combine butter, sugar/ applesauce(for babies) and make smooth mix.
5. Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and blend evenly.
6. Lastly transfer to baking tin and bake for 35-40 minutes or check with a skewer after 35 minutes.
7. Let it cool down and cut into pieces.