Aayan is super excited when it comes to anything related to Science be it an experiment, book or to make out something new he never get tired of it. Whenever he get a chance to do an experiment, he can even do that even at 1 am in the midnight. We encourage him to try out new things and that’s when I found “Thinkasaur” a monthly subscription- based boxes with science experiments and they are primarily designed for children between the age group 5-10 years.
These boxes make a perfect gift for kids with a good learning too. We have received 3 boxes from Thinkasaur with each box having 4 experiments to do and the best part is that all were separately packed with individual instruction and material. So you don’t need to guess which material is for which experiment and if anything is common for all the projects it was packed separately as “common” so you can use for all.
Our first collection of Box has got Magnetic Magic theme which 4 different experiments for us to try. Boxes are created for children to gain critical thinking, innovation and problem-solving skills and at the same time, they will have a curiosity and love for discovery and creativity through Science-based hands-on activities with fun!
Every box comes with a “Guide on that topic and some facts too.”
Here are our 4 experiments with the required material and loved the fact that even bottles, cup, straws, string etc everything are provided so you are just ready to experiment.
All these experiments Aayan did on his own without any help and it was more of whys??You know the Messy level of each project and how much parental guidance is required at that time with kids. Actually, my son can do most of the experiments on his own, so little sister was sitting next to him to learn what is happening.
Aayan has tried Magnetic slime experiment and it is quite easy with the step by step procedures with the photo along with it.Build fingerprint records was quite interesting and this was the material provided for this experiment. He was really acting as an agent here and took the thumbprint from all of us. Now, all recorded in his database.
I actually want to try out this Invisible Ink Pen and do some magic with kids. You can’t see the message otherwise written on the paper as the pen used special light-activated ink which will glow under ultraviolet light. So, we did some magic with this pen.
You have to shine the red laser light through the sides of all the cups and observe how the laser passes through them. Is there any difference in the three jelly cups. Don’t look at the messy jelly as kids did on their own and then forgot in the refrigerator for 2 days
Why do I like Thinkasaur?
- Time Efficient: You no longer have to spend hours searching the internet for child-friendly experiments and spend time searching for ingredients around the house as we provide everything your child will need to conduct the experiments!
- Cost Effective: Each box comes with 3 to 4 experiments revolving around a specific theme that simultaneously allows your children to be entertained for hours, as well as gain a deeper understanding of different scientific topics!
- Hassle-Free: Ordering from our website is super simple and our boxes are delivered straight to your doorstep every month without you having to lift a finger!
You can enjoy this discount while placing your order with code “MUMS”
- Entitles the customer to 5% off their order total.
- Limited to the first 50 redemptions.
- Limited to 1 use per customer.
- Valid till 31st May 2017.
You can go for a 6-month subscription or you even have a choice to opt for a single box option for $48.