I have been eyeing on an Airfryer from a long time but couldn’t decide whether to go for it as we don’t cook much of deep fried food. On another thought will it be just an appliance sitting on my kitchen top. Finally got Philips Airfryer and falling in love with it as can cook relatively faster and less or no oil at all.
Kids are pretty happy that mom is baking chicken for dinner more often and you get yummy baked veggies too. While flipping the recipe book again, I realised that we can actually bake as well.
I already have two ovens -one big size and one small in my home so baking a cake in Air fryer was not so appealing and I relate Air fryer more to cooking snacks etc. Still thought of baking a cake in Air Fryer solely with a thought it will be quicker and less messy.
This is a quick recipe with few ingredients only.
Marble Cake Philips Airfryer
All purpose flour – 120 g
or Plain flour + Baking powder (1 1/2 tsp)
Butter- 120 g
Milk- 40-50 ml
Castor sugar- 110g
Cocoa powder- 1 tbsp
Vanilla Essence- 1/2tsp
- Preheat your Air fryer on 160 c for 10 minutes (160 is already set on Airfryer setting for baking)
- With a blender or mixer, make a creamy and fluffy mix of butter and sugar.
3. Add in eggs (one at a time) and blend in well followed by milk and vanilla essence.
4. Add your flour into it and mix it well.
5. Separate into two parts and in one part add cocoa powder. Taking one spoon from each mixture and pouring in alternatively in your baking pan.
6. I just did this with a toothpick and here the mixture with cocoa powder is more since my kids over do it always.
7. Bake for 25 mins on 160 c and take out to see if cooked well.
Loving this hassle free cooking!
I am taking my Alexa Rank to the next Level with Blogchatter’s #MyFriendAlexa challenge. Catch my reads on twitter