We have moved to our own home last year and was happy with the fact that now we don’t need to pack/ shift anymore. After a while, we felt that space is not enough with growing kids and their books or toys. I got a solution for my storage space “E-valet by Extra Space Asia Singapore.”
Extra Space Asia, a leading self-storage provider headquartered in Singapore, with operations in five Asian countries has recently announced the launch of its new e-Valet service for Singapore. Both individuals and businesses can avail this storage solution, delivering and bringing storage boxes back to Extra Space Asia’s storage facility with just a few clicks of a mouse.
Few simple and easy steps!
Once you have decided on the location and estimated size, you can order your boxes.
For valet storage, there is a minimum of 5 boxes when you place the order on the website and it is entirely upto you to decide on the total boxes.
I liked this part of the website where you will specify the dropping time and collection time as per your convenience or if you feel that your stuff is ready, the friendly staff will wait for 20 minutes for you to finish your packing and they can collect the boxes for storage.
You need to enter your details but you are not charged until your boxes have reached the storage space. Here, I got my boxes for storage.
Well, I felt that if box shape was straight from the corner rather than the usual shape it would be easier to put the stuff more efficiently.
The boxes measure 60cm x 40cm x 35cm and have a packed weight of 20 kg. Along with boxes plastic bag and bubble wrap are also provided to help you pack your items safely.
My boxes were ready for dispatch to storage at Extra space and I learnt from the delivery guys that I don’t need to label the boxes as every box has a barcode label, all your boxes are listed on your e-account with these barcode labels. You just need to click a photo of your stuff and upload to that particular bar code. Wow! Save all the hassles.
The pickup of the boxes are always free. Subsequent scheduled retrievals are charged at $18 per trip + $1 per box and minimum of 5 boxes per order.
- If you are thinking what to store then you can store almost anything – clothes, books, old photo albums, as long as they fit into the boxes.
- You can’t store anything flammable, breakable, perishable, items with odour and items of high value or of an irreplaceable nature.
- Your boxes are stored in a secure facility with 24 hour CCTV surveillance, security guards and a state of the art security system.
Extra Space has offered a giveaway for our readers to enjoy a clutterfree home this Christmas and make more space for your presents!
- Like Mums&Babies on FB and follow us on Instagram
- Like Extra Space Asia facebook page
- Share the post under public setting with #MumsxEValet
- First 20 readers to comment will get to enjoy the complimentary valet storage and each reader will get 5 valet boxes for 3 month period.
- Sign-up is only valid from 24th Nov2016 to 31 December 2016
- Please note all steps are mandatory and Extra Space Asia’s decision will be final.