School holidays are over but nothing can stop us from a fun filled weekend which we have spent at City Square Mall. July is the season to indulge in the bounty of food and we welcomes back the always popular food festival at City square mall . You can look forward to not only the exciting F&B promotions or new restaurant openings but attractive gifts with purchase including mall vouchers and exclusive canvas tote bag.We have started our day with jumping, rolling and sliding at Fun n Laughter. This was our first time to this indoor playarea, it is located at Basement 2, City Square Mall. This playground is meant to be for kids age 2-10 years and kids enjoyed it though not many activities for older kids. My 3yrs old girl enjoyed it a lot as slides and ball pool were perfect for her.
For Aayan, I find there was not much of the space as he climbed 20 times in 15 minutes. They have enjoyed the most was the ball pool and canon shoot . I was surprised that balls in the ball pool were not of foam but plastic. There is a separate ball pool for the toddlers to enjoy and slide into a pool full of balls.
We were out after spending close to 2 hours inside but Kaira was sad that she had to leave the play area.
Admission Rates :
Off-Peak (Mon-Fri), Unlimited Playtime. Re-entry permitted : S$18.00 (2 years old & above), S$12.00 (below 24 months)
Peak (PH, Sat, Sun & Gazetted School Holidays) -2hours of play time plus S$5.00 for subsequent 30 mins : S$23 (2 years old & above)
S$16 (below 24 months)
Food festival at City Square Mall
After a play session, we went to feed our hungry tummies at the super yummy “Wingstop” and I bet you will not get disappointed here with the flavours they offer to you. Originated from Texas, Wingstop is widely known for freshly made, piping hot chicken wings that are sauced and tossed in a choice of 10 mouth-watering flavours. In addition to wings, they also serve delectable sides including homemade coleslaw, potato salad, and signature seasoned fries.
We have started with this crispy, crunchy “Tortilla chips with salsa & cheese”
Wingstop has got a variety of flavours and you can choose according to your taste buds from spicy to mild taste. I can take their super spicy flavours and relished it but generally, they won’t recommend to their customer if they can’t take spicy food.
- Atomic: Sauce, sweat and tears. This is the hottest we got for the boldest of the bold. Dare to wing it.
- Mango Habanero: Sweet with Heat, don’t be fooled. This sweet wing has got a bite. Just when you think you’re swimming in sweetness, the habanero kicks, full throttle.
- Cajun : Original Hot. Extra Zing.It’s all the warmth of Original Hot mixed with the bold, zesty flavours of Louisiana. It’s bound to make you sing.
- Original Hot: The One and Only, It’s the sauce we first tossed, the one that made us famous. It’s the classic blend of heat and tang that gives this wing its flavorful kick.
- Louisiana Rub: Cajun Creation -A crispy dry rub, a hint of garlic, plus some Deep South Cajun love and you’ve got a wing that’s simply addictive.
- Hickory Smoked BBQ: Smoky Sweet – Bold, smoky, sweet and rich, this barbeque sauce has got it all. It’s all the flavours of a summer night distilled into one.
- Mild : Don’t Sweat It, It’s all the flavour of Original Hot without the burn. It may be mild without the wild, but it’s still got that classic buffalo spirit.
- Lemon Pepper: It’s a Zesty One, Made with hearty pepper and zesty lemon, this sauce has people craving it from coast to coast.
- Garlic Parmesan: Garlic-Kicking, Savory garlic, buttery Parmesan cheese, this great blend of flavours is worth wrecking your breath for.
- Hawaiian : Island Flavor -Sweet and tangy, this sauce has a fruity blend of island citrus balanced with rich Asian flavours.
- Teriyaki : Monumental Oriental – Asian spices, bold and sweet. Experience an assortment of flavours that you’ll want to try over and over again.
Kids want to play outside in the newly revamped playground with all the safety measures so that kids and parents both can enjoy.
Later in the afternoon, we headed to newly opened to Seoul Garden Hotpot at Level 3 and f you’re a Korean food foodie, you know that there’s more to Korean cuisine than just KIMCHI. Seoul Garden HotPot offers an array of authentic Korean dishes like Bibim Baps, HotPot and Jjiage Sets.
We tried this Prawn Omelette Kimgaru Bap and it tastes quite nice especially the rice inside it were full of flavours and garnished with Sea-weed.
Got this mild Miso soup for the kids and taste was quite nice and soothing.
Korean Stir-fried seafood glass noodle and noodles were super yummy
Even when you are full, you still have some space for desserts and this brownie with ice cream was melt in your mouth.
City Square $9.90 weekdays lunch deals
Check out the deals at City Square mall page
Thanks to City Square for inviting us to enjoy this fun filled the supercilious day at City Square Mall.