Whoever said play time is only for kids, hold that thought, because parents, you are in for a ride!
This June school holidays visit Aviva Superfundae 2016, the largest playdate in town where imaginative and wild activities come into play. It is easy to forget that we all need some fun in our lives and it is high time to play with your kids, run around silly and create happy memories. Back once again in the great outdoors, Singapore’s first-of-its-kind family “funival” tempts both the young and the young-at-heart to disconnect from their digital gadgets and connect through play.
The Aviva Superfundae – Singapore’s very own celebration of play – is back on 4th June, bringing you more sunshine and happiness!
In the world of the Aviva Superfundae, you can make a run for the candy cannon that fires gummies hourly, take part in awesome (and quirky!) family dashes, cool off with water play and unleash your inner Picasso.
Disconnect (from your phones and tablets) to connect with the family at the Aviva Superfundae! Join us to make some great memories and bask in sunshine and happiness. After all, that’s what great memories are made of!
Designed to encapsulate three play elements, Connective Play, Active Play, and Creative Play, the games and activities effortlessly fuse structured play with free play to enrich a child’s physical, cognitive and emotional wellbeing. This is play at its best where participants are interacting with one other, honing their psychomotor skills from the outdoor quests and dashes, or unleashing their creativity with hands-on arts and crafts activities.
Key highlights at Aviva Superfundae 2016
- CIRCUS CENTRE
- If you have always dreamt about candies falling from the sky, Superfundae will make that dream come true with the Mega Candy Cannon! We kid you not, free Haribo gummies will be blasted out of a candy cannon every hour! Sugar rush guaranteed!
- Relax on the meadows with your loved ones and enjoy a movie under the stars as we wind down in the evening.
2. SPEEDY ZONE
- Channel your inner hero at the Ninja Quest obstacle course, a giant inflatable obstacle course at The Meadow.
- Kids get to zip around in the Speedy Zone on skate scooters, squiggly cars and push bikes.
- Mums and Dads, challenge yourself with the kids in tow! Daddy may be strong, but can he handle two kids at the same time at Double Daddy Dash? Daddy can also opt to drag the kids around in Daddy Donut Dash. If Dad is still up for it, he can swoop Mum off her feet and dash through the Daddy Mommy Piggyback.
- Adults, treat yourself to a beer at the Beer Dash once you’ve made a run for it. Kids, fret not, a 60mMilk Dash is just round the corner – steady hands and fast feet required.
- DREAM CASTLE
- Put the right brain to work at Kaboodle Play where your imagination runs wild as you build larger than life creations with blue foam blocks.
- Budding artists should not miss fun art and craft activities led by Mosaic Workshop, JayJayJolly andDa Little Arts School.
- PIRATE ISLAND
- Let loose and get ready to get wet and wild! Battle it out with your Nerf Super Soakers at Craycrayspray Water Play. Adults and kids are welcome. Caution: Endless laughter and enjoyment involved.
- Come by the Pirate Island and make your own Treasure Boat using origami paper, float it down the winding river and see if it survives the rapids!
- JUNGLE WORLD
- Lil’ kiddos, learn to swing like squirrels at Squirrels & Acorns and make your way across balancing beams and swing from vine to vine while transporting goodies back to your nest.
- Bring on the Numakiki Jungle Obstacle! Form a parent-child team and navigate through a super fun circuit that puts your brains and motor skills to the test. It’s all about teamwork!
- Hop onto a 14-ft trampoline, then Jump ‘n Grab yummy goodies hung from above.
- BABY CARE ZONE
- Mummies and daddies, worry not, there will be a Johnson’s Baby diaper change area and nursing room to keep your little tots comfortable and happy.
- Let your toddlers explore and engage in interactive group-play at the Johnson’s Baby Toddler Play Room while you parents take a break.One Price for All – $19.90 each through SISTIC (Kids below three years old enjoy free entry)
*Early bird discount and bundle deals up for grabs
- Grab your tickets now from now till 12 April 2016 to enjoy 20% early bird discount
- Happier Bundle for purchase of 5 to 8 tickets – 15% off ticket price
- Happiest Bundle for purchase of 9 tickets and above – 20% off ticket price
- 10% off ticket price for Passion card holders
Each Aviva Superfundae all-day-play ticket comes with^:
- An awesome Superfundae pack for children up to 12-years-old, while adults will get a free beer or juice!
- Free entry to all activities and materials used (if any)
- Free ice-cream all day long**
- Access to Johnson’s Baby Nursing Room for mums and babies
- Access to Johnson’s Baby Diaper Changing Room
- Free use of Johnson’s Baby Toddler Play Room
^The above items are subject to changes by the organizers
*Terms and conditions applies for early bird discount and bundle deals
Gardens by the Bay
All photos courtesy: IMAGINE+
You may also like: Kaboodle Kids