5 things to know about LEGO® Frankenstein:
- I am originally from an English-language Gothic horror book, but my stardom really took off when I joined the film industry, and now, I’ll be embarking on a whole new journey in LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
- Because I stand at 8-feet-tall (2.4 m), I am larger than all my peers, and people often call me a monster.
- Although I am hideously ugly, do not judge a book by its cover because I can be sensitive and emotional, especially when I’m shunned away from the human society.
- I’m mute, but I’m still learning how to speak. My vocabulary has significantly improved from “Urrgghhh, Rawwrrr” to “Urrgghhh, Rawwrrr, Braiiiins”.
- I will be making my debut at the Castle Stage Halloween Show that will take place 6 days a week (except Tuesday) in the month of October, 2015 with my best friend, Lord Vampyre.
- My preferred mode of transportation is flying on the broomstick – it will take me about 5 days from home to arrive in LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort.
- Beware of my laughter, it is highly contagious, but can sometimes be misunderstood as evil.
- I have a special power that can turn humans into frogs.
- I’m mad about cats, especially black ones – I own 20 of them at home.
- I can be very wicked and inhumane at times, but I promise not to lay a single finger on you.
Frankie is sharing his experience
My first stop is to find out who everyone is at the Halloween Show! Hosted by Lord Vampyre and the Green Witch, they’ll going to get the kids involved in a mini competition in order to welcome me to the Park. They’ll be singing (probably not me), and have plenty of interaction. Oh and we get to take photos with everyone too! I wonder who will want to take photos with me though.
I’ve wandered off somewhere, and now I’m lost in Lord Vampyres’ Ballroom – it seems like it’s a real maze in here. There are twists and turns all over the place, and there’s an awful lots of bats in here, I wonder if we’d be able to count them all.