Sugar- 4 tbsp (depends on your preference)
1. Take plums, strawberry and sugar mix them well. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and you will see some water along with them.
2. Now put them into a pan and cook on the low flame for 30 minutes or more and stirring in between to check that it won’t stick and burn.
3. Later check the consistency it should be thick and not watery.
4. If you want smooth texture just blend once, I left it with few soft chunks.
5. Cool it and transfer it to the glass jar.
Keep it refrigerated.
** Store them in boiled/sterilised gas jar.
** I have not stored the jam for more than a week.
** For 1 year old babies as have strawberry, so check for allergy.