Long brinjal – 2
Mustard seed – 1 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Curry leaves – 8-10
Onion -1 medium ( grated)
Tomato- 1 medium (grated)
Garlic-4 pods (grated or mashed)
Ginger- 1 tbsp(grated)
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Dry fenugreek leaves – if you have
Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
Amchur -1 tsp
Oil- For frying / Cooking
1. Cut the brinjal in small size but long pieces.
2. Take oil and slightly fry the brinjal ( you can make it without frying as well ) but you need to cook brinjal more as it will have more water in it.
3. Fry brinjal and keep them aside on a kitchen towel paper.
4. Now in a pan take 3 spoon olive oil or veg oil add mustard seed and cumin seed when they start spluttering add garlic and add onion and stir till golden brown .
5. Later add tomato and mix well with it.
6. Add turmeric powder,salt, chilli powder, coriander powder, fenugreek leaves and leave it for 5 min till the time it will start leaving corner of the pan.
7.Whenever you have to serve it , 5 minutes before that add brinjal and mix it well and serve hot.